Tuesday - Thursday from 8:30 AM to 9:30 PM
Friday and Saturday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Services & Admissions Information:
Tuesday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
WE ARE MORE THAN WELCOMING
Our Admissions Officer is more than happy to personally answer any questions you may have regarding our school. We’d love for you to come in and visit us today – take a tour of our facility and see for yourself what we’re all about.
Individuals are admitted as California Beauty Academy students by supplying the following:
• A completed California Beauty Academy application,
• Government-issued picture Identification, • Social Security Card or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
• High School Diploma or transcript or GED or College transcript,
• $100 Application Fee.
• Ability To Benefit applicants- for those lacking a high school diploma or its equivalent, an applicant may take an Ability To Benefit exam and pass that exam with an acceptable score for that examination. The test must be taken and passed before an applicant can be accepted for enrollment at California Beauty Academy; (ATB Test fee: $180).
• Foreign diploma and transcripts must be translated and evaluated by a qualified third party to ensure 11th-grade completion equivalency, at a minimum, for qualification for enrollment.
• Individuals wishing to transfer to California Beauty Academy must submit Proof of Training or Transcript.
• “Crossover” applicants must have an active State License of Cosmetologist/ Esthetician/ Barber or Manicurist.
For registration procedures make an appointment to tour the school and see a school administrator.
California Beauty Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, handicap (as long as one can show the eventual ability to perform the tasks of a licensed professional in the field), creed, religion, financial status, or country of origin in its programs.